Thursday, October 17, 2013

There's a new Sherriff in Town at the Mexico CCM

Ummm, hi guyys.

This week was pretty fun. I got the package the day after P-Day last week, so it was absolutely NUTZ! Thank you so much haha, I can't begin to describe how crazy everyone went, we were absolutely going ape. I got the pictures and they are great! Haha everyone was jealous of Leena's apple thing. Well, lets see... wild fun adventurous things this week, there are a few. I threw up this week, but we will get to that later.

T- 1 1/2 weeks till I get to Texas. I am gonna be kinda sad when I leave this place, because I basically run it. Pretty much, there is a new sheriff in town. But, when I get to Texas, I might actually be a sheriff, so that would be cool too.

I am learning a lot of stuff about teaching and how to ask the right kind of questions, and all that mischief. It is interesting because everything I learn about the gospel is in Spanish, so that is pretty cool. For the last 2 days, I haven't spoken any English, so it is kinda hard to write this right now haha. The CCM is pretty cool, it is huge and pretty and whatnot. I don't know what is the most surprising thing about it though. Every day just blends into each other, so I don't really have a ton to say about individual days here.

The weather is good here, it reminds me of spring in Utah. It is pretty cold in the mornings, and Hot in the afternoons always. It doesn't rain anymore here, I guess that ended with hurricane season. I have been making a list in my head of things I will want when I get to Texas, and I will send it to you  later probably haha. Probably don't send anything here anymore, even letters. The mail is way too slow haha. I started a big group email with all the mission buds, it is pretty great to hear from everyone so I am happy with that. Probably start giving people my Texas address i think.

Tell G-Pa happy B-day for me, I'm sad I missed it. But it sounds like the U gave him a present by beating Stanford haha that is insane, it is sucky that I missed that too.

I realized this week that I am gonna be in Texas for Halloween, so that will be great I think. I am so excited to get back into the States.

Alright, now for the wild fun adventurous things:

We fashioned a slingshot out of some old banana peels and garbage scraps. JK they gave us exercise bands, but we launch some fruits almost everyday. Pics later.

We play a game called what are the odds, basically people have to do dumb stuff:

Elder Lunt had to eat only peanut butter for a whole day,
Elder Samuelson had to wear mismatched everything, suit with pants, 2 different shoes, the whole deal
Elder Cude had to eat as much peanut butter as he could in 1 minute so then he threw up, also he had to eat a spider, and he has to bark at the Hermanas whenever they talk to him
Elder Shirley has to talk in Spanish only for 2 days, and shave his head.
Elder Murphey has to email his ex and say romintical things.
Elder Shill has to shave his head.
Elder Jorganson had to dance through every door on Sunday.
I had to drink 10 cups of milk for breakfast. I made it through 9 1/2 in like 20 minutes, and then 9 1/2 made it out my my mouth in roughly 8 seconds. It was funnot.

Well, until next week you guys, peace on the streetz.
Love,

Cole

 This must be Elder Cude - poor guy!


Cole's district. They are becoming good friends!!

 They are playing the game "Mafia" - not having a spiritual moment.


I wonder where Cole got the idea to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment