Sunday, September 8, 2013

Waterfall and Spicy Food

9/2/13
I was on an airplane to Vegas to pick up my visa and I sat next to a lady I think here name was Kathryn and she was telling me about he she wasn't sure if she should help pay for someone’s surgery and she said î think its the right thing but I’m not sure. So I told her to always choose the right and I asked her if I gave her some money if she would use it to help pay that persons surgery. Anyways I’m starting to love it here in Mexico! I’m picking up more and more of the language everyday and I’m starting to like spicy food so that's good. I got to baptize someone two weeks ago, which was really awesome. We got to visit a waterfall and it was the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Okay, I hope you are doing well.

-Elder Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment