Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Little War. We Won a Battle.

8/10/14 
Hello Miami!

Well this week... Was completely dead... haha. there weren’t really to many people at home so we did some good old talkin to some peeps in the street.  We ended up talking to 75 people who told us that we could pass by another day, woo!

This week was kinda like a little war.

We got a good 20 kilometros patrolling the area daily.

People yelled at us.

We went to a lesson and then when we entered there were a bunch of Evangelistas waiting to ambush us and tell us how our church was wrong.  As we tried to keep our calm I told them " hey we aren’t here to fight... I know that our church is true..." And then the real battle started.

People accused us of being in the CIA and interrogated us.  Luckily it passed.

We went through the sun, rain, fog, and wind. 

And then we won a battle.

This week for the first time in over 5 years we had the first sacramental in San Clemente.  The Lord is preparing people here to bring the church in.  We just have to keep going on he says, "suffer with patience and I will give you the success." and so... that is what I shall do.

I love you all.  I hope you have a great week and I will talk to you soon.
Love,

Elder Merkley

No comments:

Post a Comment