Thursday, November 27, 2014

New Area--Full of Farms



11/2/14 

This week we went to the Presidente of the Rama’s house, Pesidente Camacho.

He had a guitar and played some sweet music for us called Zamba.  Look it up. It is great.  I’m gonna learn it when I get home.  

Somebody told me that they are a professional guitar player and when he started playing I kinda felt like I was watching Boom goes the Dynamite.  I got such bad goose bumps that I had to leave the room.

Our area is full of farms and we went and saw little piggies and I’m going to try to go to milk a cow next week.

This week 2 groups of teenage girls tried talking to us.  I felt so uncomfortable because all I could manage to stutter out was "...uh....uh...." I realized that my life is a lot easier without having to try to talk to girls. 

It rained a whole butt load this week. We left and had some good water.  Its good thing though cause nobody washes our clothes here and we have only had 20 dollars for 2 weeks of food and the necessaries.  Washing clothes isn’t that necessary, right?  Who needs to wash your clothes when nature will do it for you?

I love you all.  I hope that things are well.  Like it says in Alma suffer with patience.  All of us have problems and trials but God will help us overcome them.

Love,
Elder Merkley


No comments:

Post a Comment