Sunday, April 6, 2014

We Have Sombreros!

3/10/14
Yoz everyone. 
I got tons of news with zero time to write. I got a new comp. His name is Elder Capson from Riverton Utah. He’s pure smart and pretty quite but its sometimes way funny. He has a little over a year in the mission and speaks Spanish better than the Mexicans so that’s just great for me because I’m learning a ton. He also collects the atalaya or the  testigo de jehovas magazine things and its way funny. The other night he pulled out of his bag a whole stack of them.  In other news its starting to get so freaking hot here so the our President told us that we can have sombreros haha. I bought one for 3 bucks and its pretty sweet. My comp says I look like tg but I don’t give a dump. I say they look good on me. I’m pure sorry this letter is so short. I’ll try and do better next week. We’ve been pretty busy trying to get our ward put together because its pure chaos. Love you guys a ton 

Con amor Elder Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment